iDevices

ipod touch, ipad, iphone, and iphone3gs etc

You are not connected. Please login or register

When I get a thrid user ill add him as admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 When I get a thrid user ill add him as admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.findtalk.biz/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

View user profile http://idevices.findtalk.biz

iBenji

Admin
Admin2299 wrote:When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.findtalk.biz/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

I think I'm the 3rd member to join. Is that correct? Cool website!

View user profile
iBenji wrote:
Admin2299 wrote:When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.findtalk.biz/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

I think I'm the 3rd member to join. Is that correct? Cool website!

yea u are.

View user profile http://idevices.findtalk.biz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum